Saturday, April 30, 2016

Luckiest day of my life!

I truly believe that the day I met my husband it was the luckiest day of my life. And that was the inspiration for me to go out and buy lottery tickets of different kinds and place them in a container

where I wrote the following: "I won the lottery when I met you".

What to buy:

  1. Power Ball, Mega Million and Super Lotto (In my case I decided to buy a line for each year that we have been married with the numbers that are special to us, like our birthdays, and the date we met). 
  2.  Five tickets of one dollar.
  3. Two tickets of two dollars.
  4. One ticket of five dollars.
  5. One ticket of ten dollars.
  6. Seven Bamboo Skewers
  7. Tape
  8. Crystal Base
  9. White paper
  10. Floral Foam
You can buy the lotto in any convenience store or your lucky place if you have one. The remaining items you can get them at the Dollar Tree.

How to set up:
  • Distribute the tickets in the bamboo skewers and place them carefully with the tape.
  • In my case I glued a glass in the base that I bought from the dollar store.
  • You can write the message yourself or print it from the computer.
  • Wrap the glass with the paper and hold it with the tape.


This was really fun because afterwards we enjoyed ourselves scratching the tickets together. We didn't win a prize, but we realized that is ok because we love each other.


Give it a try. You may win the lotto, but remember that the best prize is next to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment