Thursday, May 5, 2016

Rain of Surprises!

On my husband birthday I wanted to do something different than just the normal gift. I wanted to prolong the emotion and interest on his part, so I came up wit the idea of instead of a single gift, give one present for every hour during the time that he was away working.

I had a lot of fun while searching for simple and practical things that I know he is going to be able to use in one moment or another. The gifts were simple, inexpensive and with a short romantic message.

Before he went to work I gave him a bag with 11 gifts that were previously wrapped . I told him that it was his duty to open a gift every hour.


  • 8:45 am This is the beginning of a day to remember (Inside there was a decorated empty box, it was for him to put inside the remaining gifts of the day).
  • 9:45 am A day without a smile is a wasted day (Inside there was a thong with a smiling face).
  • 10:45 am Every dream requires hard work.
  • 11:45 am  I want you to always find your way home (Inside was a compass).
  • 12:45 am Your essence is my favorite perfume (Inside was a febreze car)
  • 1:45 pm We always find the best way to have fun (Crosswords).
     
  • 2:45 pm It doesn't matter the barriers you always reach your destiny (I put in a picture frame a map and a key from our home).
  • 3:45pm Up where we belong (Kite)
  • 4:45pm You will always be my hero (Captain america pajama),
  • 5:45pm You are the one who rings my bell (Bike bell).
  • 6:45pm The end of the day it is not the end of the day. Get ready for what's coming ahead. (Inside there was a card letting him know that I was waiting for him at a restaurant where I made reservations).
I bought all the gifts at Walmart,Dollar Tree,Big lotsMichaels

He was very surprised because they were a lot of them. During dinner he told how his day went by and that was fun to open them. It certainly was a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment